Counseling for individuals and couples with the following areas of specialization:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Problems
- Academic and Career Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Divorce or Separation
- Infertility & Family Building
- Performance and Public Speaking Anxiety
- Women's Issues
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Young Adults
- LGBT Affirmative practice
Two Convenient Locations
15841 Crabbs Branch Way
Rockville, MD 20855
1801 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20009
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or depressed?
- Are you having relationship difficulties or have you recently lost someone or something important to you?
- Are you having trouble functioning at your normal level, feeling unhappy or "not like yourself?"
- If so, therapy can be helpful to you in feeling better again and creating your life as you'd like it to be.
As a compassionate, interactive therapist, I will listen attentively to you to fully understand your current distress, offer support, and encourage self-understanding to help you address both current life challenges and long-standing issues. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I will work collaboratively with you to help alleviate stressful symptoms you may be experiencing, and to find long-lasting solutions to a broad range of concerns such as relationship problems, academic/career challenges, anxiety, and depression. I have a special interest and experience helping young adults, people facing divorce or separation, experiencing grief and loss, caring for aging parents, or who have infertility/family building concerns.
After carefully assessing your concerns and needs, I will select from a variety of therapy approaches to design a personalized treatment for you that will be most suited to your unique personality, concerns and goals. I look forward to talking with you about how I can be helpful in getting your life on track.
Why do people seek therapy? What can I expect in a therapy session? What benefits can I expect from working with a therapist? Is therapy confidential?
Fees & Insurance|
Do you accept insurance? How does insurance work?